Currently, we have the following opening and you may e-mail your resume if you find the position suitable with your qualification/area of work. Send your resume to
Job title: voice and data Network Solution Designer
Job Description: Contribute to the leadership of the corporate voice and data network team, providing advice, guidance and customers worldwide, whilst maintaining strong supplier and customer relationships. Design technical solutions that provide availability, reliability, stability, manageability, scalability and security that can be fully support to ensure delivery of voice network and level telephony services and solutions to Company internal supported by Company and meet internal cost constraints. Define new architectures and continually review and refine existing architectures based on the defined business requirements. Communicate this internally, analyze business / technical issues and propose solutions. Participate in, and support the project delivery activity during project execution by providing architecture guidance. Determine corporate telephony and network standards Define, communicate and implement cost-effective networks architecture and standards that support business needs. Provide planning, consultancy, documentation and knowledge transfer expertise as required to the business units for new technologies. Extensive CCIE knowledge and experience required.
Education: Master degree in computer science
Skills: Strong working knowledge of network, VoIP, platform server system, current network hardware, internet work system, protocol and standards.
Job title: Economic System Engineer
Education: bachelor degree
Experience: five years
Job descriptions: 1) Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards.
2) Coordinate quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, and minimize cost.
3) Confer with vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, procedures, product specifications, manufacturing capabilities, and project status.
4) Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency, using drafting tools and computer.
5) Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
6) Communicate with management and user personnel to develop production and design standards.