Job title: Management Analyst
Job Description: Gather and organize information on problems or procedures. Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods.Confer with personnel concerned to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures. Develop and implement records management program for filing,Protection, and retrieval of records, and assure compliance with program. Review forms and reports and confer with management and users about format, distribution, and purpose, and to identify problems and improvements.Document findings of study and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.Prepare manuals and train workers in use of new forms and reports., according to organizational policy.
Education: Master degree in Management
Job title: Marketing Manager
Our Salary Range $36.00 to $46.00/ hour / 40 hrs a week
Job Description: Creates, implements and measures the success of a comprehensive marketing, distribution and public relations program that will enhance and showcase Nationwide Telecom Inc.'s products within the domestic and international particularly Middle East wholesale and retail Telecom markets.Analyzes particular country specific market trends, and basedupon analysis and feedback, recommends marketing and business development strategies.Establishes, implements and reports on appropriate milestones and metrics in support of the Nationwide Telecom Inc.'s marketing strategies and plans in particular with regards to expansion to Canadian and Middle East markets.Establishes and maintains good relationships with the midlevel directors, key industry distributor and value agents with the aim of enhancing the Nationwide Telecom Inc.'s role in the market .Participates in regional grand integrated marketing activities; to be responsible for product presentation, technology guidance,technology questionscorresponding and other technology supporting work.Provides assistance to different departments to promote sales of wholesale and retail products and services.Hires and supervises marketing staff; review and retain advertising representation. Reports weekly to management on progress.
Education: A Bachelors Degree in an area related to marketing and finance is required for this position.
Skills: Proficient English language ability is required for this position.
Experience: A minimum of 8 years of related full time work experience is required
Job title: Software Engineer
Job Description: Nationwide Telecom is hiring for its West Hill California branch a Software Engineer with Min. Bachelor degree with at least 5 years experience in Telecom industry. Please email your resume to HR firstname.lastname@example.org
Job title: voice and data Network Solution Designer
Job Description: Contribute to the leadership of the corporate voice and data network team, providing advice, guidance and customers worldwide, whilst maintaining strong supplier and customer relationships. Design technical solutions that provide availability, reliability, stability, manageability, scalability and security that can be fully support to ensure delivery of voice network and level telephony services and solutions to Company internal supported by Company and meet internal cost constraints. Define new architectures and continually review and refine existing architectures based on the defined business requirements. Communicate this internally, analyze business / technical issues and propose solutions. Participate in, and support the project delivery activity during project execution by providing architecture guidance. Determine corporate telephony and network standards Define, communicate and implement cost-effective networks architecture and standards that support business needs. Provide planning, consultancy, documentation and knowledge transfer expertise as required to the business units for new technologies. Extensive CCIE knowledge and experience required.
Education: Master degree in computer science
Skills: Strong working knowledge of network, VoIP, platform server system, current network hardware, internet work system, protocol and standards.
Job title: Economic System Engineer
Education: bachelor degree
Experience: five years
Job descriptions: 1) Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards.
2) Coordinate quality control objectives and activities to resolve production problems, maximize product reliability, and minimize cost.
3) Confer with vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, procedures, product specifications, manufacturing capabilities, and project status.
4) Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency, using drafting tools and computer.
5) Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
6) Communicate with management and user personnel to develop production and design standards.
Nationwide Telecom Inc. is an international telecommunications company currently in the global wholesale telecommunications market.
We are currently in process of developing a private communication APP that will feature a commercial grade product for enhanced messaging services , video conferencing and voice call over Internet/Intranet.
Our business plan milestone is to establish our presence in the end user market versus the current wholesale clients which is limited to a few large companies. This will increase revenue based on the retail market's higher margins as well as a more secured and stable revenue.
We are seeking to hire a Manager - Telecommunications Services who will be a central figure in our effective and efficient operations and delivery of services.
We are seeking for an all-around business and technology Manager.
We seek for a leader who has demonstrated business development and management skills and experience gained from a Telecommunications Company, OR a technology- savvy individual who has extensive technical and Telecommunications background in a high-level management or business development capacity.
Specifically, the Manager - Telecommunications Services will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Plan, direct, control, organize and monitor the company's telecommunications services. The Manager will be overseeing primarily the services related to the delivery of commercial grade telecommunications products for enhanced messaging services, video conferencing and voice call over internet/intranet.
- Consult with the Board of Directors and Senior Managers to establish policies concerned with the development, operations and maintenance of telecommunications services.
- Analyze and evaluate standard operating systems and how these impact current services being offered and submit recommendations on how these may be improved.
- Allocate resources to improve telecommunications services. Establish, implement and report on appropriate milestones and metrics in support of the company's overall business strategies and plans.
- Direct and control telecommunications traffic volume and flow in coordination with and/or through technical staff.
- Represent Nationwide Telecoms in negotiations and official functions. Participate in products/services presentations or orientations.
- Direct and monitor functions and roles of different departments to collectively promote services.
- Analyze and evaluate telecommunications installations, operation and maintenance services and make recommendations for improvement.
- Ensure compliance with regulations.
- Recruit personnel and oversee their training.
- Provide periodic reports and strategic feedback to Senior Management and Board of Directors.
To effectively perform these duties, we are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Business Administration, Management, Marketing, Finance; or Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunications Engineering, Electronics Communications Technology or related technical course - combined with the qualifications below
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of progressive experience in the Telecommunications Industry or related industry in a senior capacity related to operations and services management, marketing or business development.
- Strong understanding of terminologies related to telecommunications products and services particularly enhanced messaging services, video conferencing and voice call over internet/intranet.
- Strong management skills, communication skills and organization development skills.
- 5 - 7 years of demonstrated skills, experience and success in services management, marketing, business analysis and/or business development related to telecommunications industry, or have extensive exposure to telecommunications or related industry.
Job Location: #213 - 145 East 15th Street, North Vancouver, BC V7L 2P7
Salary: $ 83,200 to $93,600 annually plus bonuses according to standard company policies ($40.00 per hour to $45.00 per hour based on experience and skills)
Terms : Permanent and full time, based on 40 hours per week
Benefits: 15 days paid leave and medical benefits
Applicants are encouraged to submit resume and contact details through email email@example.com, or in person or by mail to: Attention : Human Resources Department, #213 - 145 East 15th Street, North Vancouver, BC V7L 2P7.
Note: Nationwide Telecoms Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applicants from visible minorities, newly landed immigrants, women, people with disability and other minority groups.