Nationwide Telecom is proud to offer you with the Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) technologies. This technology is capable of simply connecting your PC to the Internet, giving you speeds up to 50 times faster than the regular modem, and 12 times faster than the ISDN connections. Today, business needs to be conducted at the speed of light. DSL technology from Nationwide offers more reliable bandwidth than the usual cable modems where multiple users can share higher bandwidth media.
DSL is not a bus technology, and is the most affordable aspect regarding the access and transport method of the Internet. Many companies as well as individuals rely on our DSL service especially where high transmission as well as access to data is of topmost concern. Even universities and hospitals are taking maximum advantage of the services that we offer, especially where high speed data transmission is a major concern. DSL is thus a low price option for Internet “Access as well as Transport” method.
Salient features of DSL:
- Independent services – In case of the loss of high speed data transmission that happens unexpectedly, your telephone service will not be interrupted.
- Security – Each and every single subscriber can be configured so that it will not be on the same network.
- Integration – DSL will simply be interfaced with ATM, Nx64, and WAN technology making telecommuting easier.
- LSR Process – With such process, customer will be able to place their orders for DSL service, and can bill their end user.
- Line charges from the phone company will be cheaper.
- High bandwidth and good for heavy traffic patterns.