SIP Trunking, which is also known as Sessions Initiation Protocol, is an amazing way for businesses to cut down on communication costs and at the same time, enjoy the multimedia capabilities to the fullest. Today's world is highly challenging, as this is an amazing way for businesses to alleviate the costs incurred in voice services.
Nationwide has a long tenure of experience and expertise in the SIP genre, giving you all the reasons to pick up our SIP and network with your allies, partners, and prospective customers on an allied basis.
With SIP Trunking, we can connect your PBX with the prevailing infrastructure in your company with the help of VoIP. This means that SIP turns out to be an outstanding aid in interlinking your headquarters with branch locations, business associates, clients, vendors, customers and the others who are allied with your business. We include both inbound as well as out bound calls. Nationwide's smart products managed on SIP make your voice telephony usage even cheaper – whether you use it for toll-free service, for local or for long distance services.
As a professional entrepreneur or administrator, you always know the benefits of saving significant bucks on communication needs instead of spending a hefty sum thus resulting in enhanced overheads. In other words, this is our significant contribution to facilitate your profits using Nationwide's technology integrated smart services.
Some of the benefits of SIP Trunking with Nationwide:
- Denying surplus line cards and PSTN which anyways take up a significant cost, you can expect to cut telephone expenditure.
- Expenditure on every new line added on EDGE devices is anytime more cost effective compared as against PSTN.
- When voice and data services are acquirable on the same connection, your bandwidth utilization naturally maximizes.
- Call termination is much pliable.
- Regardless of whether calls made are within the nation or abroad, cost applicable is not any different from a local call.
- Exemplary communication at reduced cost means a noticeable return on investment (ROI).
Some unique and salient Features of Nationwide’s SIP Trunking:
- No limits on long distance or local calling.
- Exceptional discounts on international calls.
- Ready to help customer support team available 24x7.
- Synchronized call sessions, depending bandwidth available.
- Unfettering IP communication advantages because of voice over Internet protocol or VoIP gateways.